Whatever you sell, it can be tough to break through the crowds and initiatives online – especially in the built environment.
It’s no good having great projects, ideas, apps or products if no one can find you on Google – or if they don’t trust in your brand.
In this increasingly competitive digital space, you need to be active, creative and smart with your marketing to be visible, attractive and credible to your audiences.
It can be difficult to know which marketing strategies, channels and words to use for growth, brand awareness, website traffic or fans.
There are multiple tactics and platforms at your disposal, which can feel overwhelming.
It can also be costly and time-consuming to scatter your efforts everywhere hoping something sticks, too.
You just need to know where to focus your efforts.
Whilst much of what you do relies on excellent visuals and videos, words will give your marketing further reach, clarity and exposure – and make you easier to find online.
With content marketing, it’s about striking the balance between creating engaging, believable and shareable content that people love to read, whilst engineering it to tick the SEO and UX boxes too (which essentially means making it easier for people to find you and interact with you).
There’s a lot to consider, isn’t there?
That’s where I can help.
As a marketing consultant, writer, editor and creative problem solver for over 20 years, I don’t just talk the talk (or write the words) – I am the person my clients and colleagues rely on to make decisions on what to do, where to be and how to say it.
For the past two decades, I’ve helped numerous start-ups, SMEs and established brands to understand their marketplace, define their competitive positioning, find their voice, increase their visibility and grow their business with great content.
If you need help with your content creation and marketing, I’d love to help you build your business too – and make the world a happier, healthier, more beautiful place in the process.
- Interior Design & Staging
- Architecture & Building
- Green Initiatives & Sustainability
- Healthy Homes & Wellness
- Property Developers, Managers & Agents
- Furniture Designers & Manufacturers
- Homewares & Furnishings
- Coworking Spaces
- Contractors, Fitters & Decorators
- Workplace Wellness
- Workplace Products & Accessories
- New Technology & Apps
Marketing & Content Services
- Coaching and consulting on optimum marketing strategy
- Content strategy and copywriting
- Market research, business viability, tone of voice, positioning and USP development
- SEO and UX writing for websites, apps and content
- Editing and optimisation of existing content
- Content generation for blogs, eBooks, guides, podcasts, email campaigns, white papers, surveys, infographics, newsletters and more
- Content planning, A/B testing and analysis
- Press releases and magazine article writing
- Training on copywriting techniques and content strategy
- Google and social ads/PPC
- Google analytics reporting
- Polls and surveys – creation, execution and analysis
- Email marketing
- Customer profiling and mapping